Welcome to Eid al-Azha 2001. If you are looking for Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 SMS and Search online, you are at the right place. We have provided some SMS related to Eid-ul-Azha here. Eid means joy. Eid means happy. Organize us to celebrate a little differently and as thrilling. We have provided some new and uncommon SMS and quotes for Eid-ul-Azha 2021 with which you can wish your loved ones.
Do you want to wish someone on Eid-ul-Azha 2021? If so, you can copy the SMS and quotes we mentioned and send those to your loved one. SMS and quotes play an important role in sharing this great joy of Eid with others. Eid-ul-Azha is the second largest festival of the Muslim Ummah. On this day, rich and poor, fakir Miskin all share the joy. So let’s not share the joy of Eid-ul-Azha with the following SMS and quotes.
Happy Eid SMS 2021
In order to share the joy of Eid, it is necessary to wish many important people in life. On this great day, you can make Eid even more joyful by sending SMS to your girlfriend, boyfriend, boss, clicker, client, husband, wife, and family members. We have provided some interesting and fun SMS here. We can guarantee that SMS will be your first choice. So, copy the SMS and send it to your loved ones to make Eid happy.
- “Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.” – [Quran, 7:199]
- “Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.” – [Quran, 98:7]
- “Show forgiveness, speak for justice, and avoid the ignorant.” – [Quran, 7:199]
- “The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind.” [Quran, 5:33]
- “Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity.” [Sura Al Ma’aidah: Ayah 32]
Happy Eid Quotes 2021
You know that quotes are important words that can easily attract people’s attention. Here we have provided some Eid-related quotes from famous personalities of the world. You can make the day of Eid more colorful if you want. All you have to do is copy the following quotes and send those to your loved ones.
You can invite your loved one on Eid day. We are organizing this event to share the joy of Eid together with friends, relatives, and even family members. So you can send our quotes to your loved ones anytime before Eid day.
- In each shared laughter and smile; in each silent prayer answered; in each chance that comes your way. May Allah Almighty bless you a lot! Eid Mubarak
- “Eid days are destined to celebrate the achievements and the goals that make you glad. The ideals you have faith in, the dream you like the best. Eid Mubarak!”
- May the charm of this wonderful day bring a lot of cheerfulness to your life. May you rejoice this auspicious occasion with your family and friends and may this day fill the heart with affection and love. I wish you a very happy and joyful Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is a time for togetherness, a time for happiness, a time to remember Allah’s blessings. May Allah Almighty bless you and your family and provide you all the happiness you bring to others’ lives!
- May this day be an exceptional one for you and your lovely family, may this Eid bring you lots of joyful moments to cherish forever!
Table of Eid Related Content
- Eid Mubarak Animated Gifs 2021
- Eid Mubarak SMS & Quotes 2021
- Eid Mubarak HD Wallpapers & Banner2021
- Eid Mubarak HD Picture 2021 Download
- Eid Mubarak Wishing Ideas 2021
- Eid-ul- Azha 2021 Hd Images- with- Quotes
- Eid-ul-Adha 2021