Eid-Ul-Adha is the second festival of the Muslim nation and the most significant religious festival celebrated worldwide in Muslim Ummah. Where Eid-Ul-Fitr is celebrated as the first festival, as in the case of the poor, the Fitra is given to the poor so that both the rich and the poor can eat a little better on this day. In the same way, on Eid-Ul-Adha, animal sacrifices are made according to one’s choice and ability so that on this day, all the rich and the poor can eat rice & meat.
We all know that the sacrificial animal’s meat is divided into three parts. One part is for the poor Miskin, one is for the relatives, and the last is for owners to eat, and it’s the accurate rules of Islam. In Islam, all Muslims are brothers. So on this happy Eid day, no brother doesn’t eat bail, Islam Paul. Islam is a religion of peace.
What is Eid?
Eid means joy. This is the hope of the Eid joyful all these days to all kinds of Muslims. Eid is a separate day from another day. It is a festival for Muslim Ummah that bears a lot of pleasure with family & friends. If we give a definition, we can find-
- A lot of pleasure
- New dress
- Best eating
- Meet with a favourite person, etc.
History of Eid-Ul-Adha
The Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) dreamed that his beloved son should be sacrificed in the name of God. By the will of Allah, with the consent of both, the stone was split in two when he went to sacrifice Ishmael. And the test of Abraham’s faith in God is worthwhile. From then on, the practice of animal sacrifice for the pleasure of Allah was introduced.
Eid-Ul-Adha is the most prominent Muslim festival, so its celebration system suits everyone. Everyone waits to return to the day to celebrate it with a cheerful mind. By researching Eid, we can find the valuable things that are given below-
- First, people pray in the morning on Eid.
- People eat some sweets before Eid-Ul-Adha’s prayers, and it’s the rules that the Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (SM) has done.
- After the prayers, people are ready to sacrifice animals’ lives for the goodness of Allah.
- Then people go to relatives’ houses to send the meat of animals.
- The next day of Eid-Ul-Adha, people accept one’s invitation and go out for a pleasant moment.
- Celebrating the day, people cook a variety of items of food like sweets, Payes, Khichuri, Biryani meat, and so on.
Meat Distributed Rules
The meat & blood don’t arrive at God but at its Taqwa. So, the accurate distribution of sacrificial animal meat is needed. You can see & follow the three rules to distribute meat by Holly Quran-
- You should divide the meat for poor people from all beef.
- 2nd part of all meat you should give your near kith & kin.
- 3rd part of the meat you should put to eat yourselves.
Easy Ways to Invite People
- By Via- SMS ( Short Message Service): SMS is a straightforward way to invite family & friends. If you have a button and an Android mobile, you can ask people by sending a gorgeous SMS.
- Online: You better know that online is a sound communication system nowadays. You can wish for your favourite person online.
- Invitation Cards: You can invite your favourite person by making and sending an invitation card specially made for Eid-Ul-Adha.
- Eid-Ul-Adha Inviting SMS: SMS is one of the best ways to invite. Some new ideas are given below in the pandemic period as COVID-19 (COrona VIrus Disease-2019) –
Bangla SMS & Quotes
- Gosto kheyo sakal bikal rate, amar sathe na khele vuri hobe pete. Happy Eid Mubarok.
- Tomar abong tomar familir virtual daoat railo. ( E.M)
- Kurbani karo dumba, goru sagol, tomar janno utsorgo korbo Eider sara bikel. Happy gosto (Eid) Mubarok.
- Coronay mritu gele kete, abar asibo tomar sannikote. Happy Virtual Eid Mubarok.
- Corona ache tate ki, Eid dishes today uki, gosto khoya thakbe ki baki? Eid Mubarok.
- Ai Eid e dujoner saririk durutto thakleo moner durotto thakbe akti mudrar apit-opit. Eider Suveccha.
- Asun, ai Eid er anondo vagavagi kore nei. Ami raji tumi raji tow. Eid er din daoyat roilo. E.M.
- Eid er korle miss, kopale ache 100 kiss. Eid Mubarok Dear.
- Sudhu kache thaklei Eid er anondo hoy na, anondo thake mone, ami upovog korci, tumi korco tow?
Timing of Eid-Ul-Adha
Eid-Ul-Adha, or the festivals of sacrifice, falls on the 10th day of the last month (Dhul Hijjah) of the Muslim Lunar calendar. If we look at the geographic calendar, Eid-Ul-Adha is celebrated on 31 July 2021 & the First of August 2021 in different countries worldwide. It is celebrated in other times & countries for the reason of the International Date Line.
31 July & 1 August
Friday & Saturday
20 & 21 July
Tuesday & Wednesday
9 & 10 July
Saturday & Sunday
In conclusion, This year, Eid-ul- Muslims celebrate Adha differently and the leading cause of the Corona pandemic. We suggest enjoying Eid and keeping social distance. Be safe & keep safe. Thank you for staying with us. Take Care.